Balance Transfer & Topup
Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A Loan Against Property Balance Transfer allows you to transfer your outstanding principal on your existing loan against property to another Bank or NBFC at lower interest rates.
Features and Benefits
Loan against Property Balance Transfer Features
High-Value Top-Up Loans
Part-Prepayment and Foreclosure Facility
Affordable Interest Rates
Loan Against Property Balance Transfer Eligibility
- Salaried Person - 21 years to 58 years
- Self-Employed Person - 25 years to 65 years
- Salaried Person - Minimum Rs. 10,000 per month
- Self-Employed Person - Minimum Rs. 2,00,000 per year
- Salaried Person - Minimum 2 to 3 years of Experience in MNC, or a Private or Public Limited Company
- Self-Employed Person - Minimum 3 years of Experience in the current field
- Typically, a credit score of 750 may be considered a good score for approval.
Top up Loan Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for a Loan Against Property Top Up
- To be eligible for a loan against property top up loan, you first need to have an existing loan against property.
- Your existing loan against property needs to have completed a stipulated period paying of a amount prescribed by your lender.
- A good track record of repayments, that include no overdue EMIs, and no missing EMI payments makes you eligible for a top up.
- Your job or business should be characterized as secure and stable with stable income prospects.
- A good credit will be required to prove your capacity to repay your loan, since a good credit score represent good creditworthiness.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I loved the customer service you guys provided me. That was very nice and patient with questions I had. I would really like definitely come back here. Thank you for yours service.
We came out of their offices very happy with their service. They treated us very kind. Definite will come back. The waiting time was very appropriate. The representative helping was fantastic.
I had a good experience with Insight Loan Services. Not only did I get my loan but she also advised me that she could help me get my credit back No other financial institute.